As the National Body for Youth Work in England, the NYA has this week launched its thoughts for a ten year vision for youth work.
We will engage with and lead cross sector consultation to translate this vision into a practical strategy, owned and shared by all in support of youth work.
This collective strategy will be published in Spring 2021 and can be used to:
- Mainstream young peoples voices and needs into common understanding and responses at all levels (including aligning spending across government departments)
- Inform the delayed three-year comprehensive spending review 2021
- Secure long term understanding and ambition for youth work at national and local level through policy, commissioning and funding
Join the network for information and dates for regional and thematic engagement activities over the next three months. These events will be an opportunity for dialogue leading to co-create shared, collaborative strategies and plans to bring this vision to life nationally and locally. We will be united and ambitious for high quality youth work for all young people, across England.
Please click on the image below to read our Ten Year Vision for Youth Work
- NYA in Conversation with Baroness Barran - 12 Feb 2021
- Treasury rapid review of government youth policies - 11 Feb 2021
- The Back Youth Alliance joint statement on the 2020 Spending Review - 25 Nov 2020