In partnership with the National Youth Agency let’s explore how we maintain momentum in the youth sector around racial justice
How does the youth sector ensure we continue the conversation and more importantly actions needed to maintain momentum around racial equity?
Equal Equity is an NYA programme led by Ray Douglas and Milka Fisiha. The six month exploratory project has looked at the experiences of Black and people of colour (POC) youth and community workers, organisations and leaders in the sector. The programme captured the voices of Black and POC youth workers, through the provision of safe spaces, expressing their experiences and identifying drivers for systems change.
We are almost at the end of the listening and finding out phase of this project. Join us at the MOMENTUM conference to hear the findings, along with recommendations for the action-for-change phase two.
Invited Guest Speakers & Topics :-
- Kofi Oppong – Founder of Urban MBA
- Leigh Middleton – CEO National Youth Agency
- Taz Lateef – Diversity & Inclusion Executive
- Moosa Nsubuga & Chris Byrne – Resole CIC Social Entrepreneurship
- Ray Douglas & Milka Fisiha Equal Equity – Launch of the Future Proof Incubator for BAME Led organisations
You can register to join us at the end of phase 1 conference here:
To stay up to date on our upcoming steps, follow the project on Twitter: